Sunday, June 17, 2012

Scarf for Christina


This scarf was knitted last year and given to Christina for her Birthday. Alex gave me the heads up that she was wanting a scarf like the one featured in the Butter Menthol television commercial. I had a bit of trouble finding the right colour blue, even purchased a quantity and started knitting only to be prompted by Alex that it looked purple. So back to the stores to search for a better blue. It is extra long and double thickness so that you can only ever see the right side of the stocking stitch. The gift was a huge success.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is a beautiful scarf, and I think she is a lucky girl to be honoured with such a lovingly made gift. I can only tell you, that if you ever decided to make and sell these (on Etsy maybe?!) I would definitely buy one :)

    ReplyDelete