Sunday, May 19, 2013

Knitting with Fiona

This knitting bag with wooden legs was made for me and given to me by my Sister-in-Law Fiona. Fiona was a very creative person who enjoyed making presents for Christmas and Birthdays. I am a knitter so this present was very well received by me, but it holds very special significance to me because Fiona was taken from us tragically in a road accident. I was lucky enough to be given her collection of knitting needles and yarns which I treasure.

The bottom of the double thickness fabric bag is filled with Lavender (something
I have only recently discovered or rediscovered?).

The bag collapses for storage and moving from place to place.

The Knitting project draped over the side shows yarn that belonged to Fiona.
A work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment