Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fiona's Fairies

When I was looking for an area of my garden to dedicate as a private memorial to my Sister in Law - Fiona, the nook with my terracotta Fairy ornaments seemed so very appropriate. I know that Fiona would approve.

Created by G. Kasch  - Garden Jargon Australia  1990

This one suffered a casualty - but
a bit of glue and a lot of love holds
her together.

I have had these precious ornaments for so long I can't exactly
remember when I got them, but I do remember the garden decor
shop in Hahndorf where they were purchased. At least one would
have been a gift.


I do not have a sign or make a point of telling visitors that the nook garden is dedicated to Fiona, but I know and I think Fiona knows too. That is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment